Thursday, September 24, 2009

6 of my favorite things (baby/child/cloth diaper themed)

Molly's Bottoms
Roo-bugs

Gymboree
Dr Bronner's Baby Mild Soap
Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion
Hyland's Teething tablets

Molly Bottoms are seriously the most beautifully crafted hand knit diaper covers (shorties, longies, skirties) I've ever seen! We are fortunate  enough to have a few pairs and will hopefully add a few more to our stash within the next month or so! The best thing is that Denise (the mommy/knitter) is awesome! She is seriously one of the coolest chicks I know!

Roo-bugs are definitely the squishiest diapers we own. I just want to roll around in them...LOL. They fit awesome and are very absorbant.  And on top of that, the mommy behind them, Gina, is another awesome chicky!

Gymboree probably doesn't need any explanation. I love the play sets. Good quality clothing that stays in style for a long time. Probably some of our most durable and loved baby and children's clothing. And you can get superb deals on their stuff (which is the only way I buy it). I have no issues with buying used Gymbo either because of the quality.

Dr Bronner's Baby Mild Soap is hands down the only soap that will touch my children's body. It doesn't have nasty toxic chemicals in it. It scores 2 on the cosmetic data base and seriously leaves my children squeaky clean and smelling heavenly! We LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion is my favorite because a little goes a long way and it smells nice. Now this doesn't score quite as low on the cosmetic database (4 out of 10) but we don't use it every night either.

Hyland's Teething Tablets are my favorite because they work for us and they are homeopathic! Can't beat that :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

do you shop gymbofriends.com? I am seriously addicted to that site. AWESOME deals!

The Happy Holbrooks :) said...

Yes Ashley. I think you might have linked me to it awhile back on CM because I joined it earlier this year.I have you to blame for my addiction. LOL. However I only recently became a FP member and I'm loving it!

Molly M. said...

I agree about Molly's Bottoms. Denise is amazing. Every aspect of Molly's Bottoms makes them worth purchasing.