Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Trusting God

I've struggled through most of my Christian walk with trusting God. It isn't that I don't think He loves me, or that He wants what is best for me. It is that I don't know if what He wants for me is what I want for me. I know that is incredibly selfish but it is true. Lately I've been praying a lot about trusting Him more and taking whatever He throws my way because I am not in control.

I am not in control.

I am not in control.

God is sovereign. God has a plan for me. He has a plan for my family. And when God hears that earnest prayer, He will show you that He is in control. Sit back and enjoy the ride. That is all I can say.

I can handle anything he chooses to give me. I can do whatever He entrusts me to do.

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

No comments: