Monday, January 30, 2012

Pearly

We have developed an adjective in our household to describe our daughter and it is "pearly".  Her name is Kadence Pearl. Most know her as Kadie or Kadie Pearl but those closest to her know her as Pearly - or just Pearl.

This little girl is the sweetest thing ever. She giggles, dances, chatters non stop, changes clothing about 20 times a day, works puzzles incessantly, breast feeds her big booty baby and helps me do my housework. She loves Power Rangers, princesses, babies, her "bunny house" and snacking all day long. She is whimsical, pink, huggy, sweaty, and really cute. She wears skirts or dresses all of the time and insists on dressing herself, and therefore usually doesn't match. She wants to do everything all by herself. If you do something for her, she will undo it and do it again - her way. She is stubborn, funny, mischievous and grouchy - especially if she is hot. She is very sensitive and wears her little heart on her sleeve. She is always thirsty and loves chocolate and taking swigs of my coffee when I'm not looking. She is very girly and the perfect touch of femininity to our otherwise, testosterone filled home.



She is just pearly in all of her precious pearliness. She is a precious pearly princess and I love her. I love every second of her. She is such a joy and I'm so thankful for her sweet little spirit. I will always be thankful for my precious daughter. God is so good.



No comments: