Saturday, April 04, 2009

My excited face and more










This past Monday we had to run to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. We told Harrison that he could bring his own money and buy something. He LOVES buying things with his own money and we let him do so every couple of months. So he had $7.00 in his wallet and was ready to go. As Chris was strapping him into his car seat he asked him if he was excited. Harrison's reply - "Yes I'm excited. Look at my face!"

Here is a re-enactment of the excited face.


The re-enactment was done on Friday morning over breakfast. This was actually quite comical. Harrison was eating his typical breakfast (oatmeal, raisins, bananas, fruit mix, and cottage cheese). He had gotten in our bed the night before around 12-1 am. I asked him why he got in our bed and he said there were monsters in his room (Mr Waternoose from Monsters Inc specifically- so he needed to sleep with us) and he proceeded to show me the mean face he gave the monster. And according to him, he had already taken care of the monster and was no longer scared but still felt the need to join us in bed. Then he gave me his sweet boy face, which still to this day melts my heart :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

How cute!! He is such a character!! Love the imagination :)