Friday, May 18, 2012

Hats (for His glurry)

This morning I get a call shortly after 8:00. Today is the last day of school and the kids were allowed to bring handheld gaming devices. Harrison left his DS at home. Just as he was calling, I saw it sitting on the couch and I knew it wasn't good. Poor little guy was very upset and his teacher told him that if he knew my number, he could call me. I told him that I'd be there no later than 9:00 with his DS because I had to get all of us dressed (today was a pj's in the van morning).

Well, I am a hot mess and my hair is a little crazy, so I grabbed my pink Boston Red Sox hat to cover my bad hair. I don't actually wear hats very often because my head is huge and they drive me crazy. Sam couldn't get over seeing me in a hat. He sees Daddy wear one all of the time, but not Mama. So, of course, he needed a hat.


Well, Kadie can't be left out, but she only has hats for His glurry. If you have no idea what I'm talking about,  here is a quick reference. hats Our precious family friend/little sister/big sister figure, Victoria, introduced us to Shirley Q Liquor last summer. My life has really never been the same.

She really looks like she is posing for glamor photo shoot. Not sure what is up with that. She really just needs a matching feather boa and a dark velour backdrop.


  Then, of course, Sam needs a hat for His glurry. This boy is all kinds of ridiculous.










So, today in the Holbrook house, it is all about the hats!

Oh, and we got Harrison's DS to him at 9:00 on the dot and he couldn't be happier!

No comments: