Sunday, May 22, 2005

Alicia's birthday

Well as I sit here on Sunday, we have had a pretty productive weekend. Saturday we had breakfast with our friends and neighbors John & Jay. After that we helped Angel her yard sale, and only made like 10 dollars. WAHOO! Four of it we spent buying a print and a wall hanging for the house. Not bad and the print, after being framed will be really cute in Harrison's room. Then I went to my cousin Nicole's graduation....man, she is the first person I can actually say "WOW, I feel old, I remember when she was born".

Then today we headed to "wally world" for some cookout goodies and then back home to prepare for Alicia's birthday party with some friends at the park down the street. The party was at 2, and we didn't get home until 5:30 or so. We are pooped...and since Harrison slept most of the party, he's ready to go! After we got in the door and the car unloaded, Alicia fed him, and changed his poopy diaper, he was wide awake and ready to have some mommy and daddy interaction. Last check Alicia was talking to him, as I tried to finish setting this up.

I think I'll bring this first edition to a close and go spend some time with my little buddy. I hope in the future to add more of his little antics, so some of you who don't get the chance to see this little booger will get an idea how cool he really is!

Love to all,
Chris

No comments: