Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sisters

I have been blessed with 3 older sisters. They are quite a bit older than me. I was clearly the "oops" baby. It varies from almost 13 years to almost 16 years. I actually have nieces and nephews closer to my age. It has honestly been like having 3  additional moms sometimes, especially when I was younger. I am so incredibly thankful for each one of them and what they bring to my life. I love them all for the unique qualities they bring to our family. Despite the age difference, I've always been close to them. And the way we all came together when Daddy was sick was amazing. I cannot begin to explain the support system we had in each other.

So, to my dears sisters, if you are reading this - I love you. I am thankful for you. Having so many girls in one family has been an adventure. I'm so glad that we are family. We may get angry at each other, but our sisterly bond will always be stronger than any disagreement we may have. And even though you should know this, I am always here for you, whatever you need, even if I am the baby.

No comments: