Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pinspiration

So, I am definitely addicted to Pinterest. I started pinning on our way back home from Hilton Head at the end of July. It was a superb way to pass time. Now admittedly, I said I would not pin because it seemed to be a time sucker. And I have to set limits on myself, or I get carried away. I have the app on my phone, which is great when I'm nursing Sam or waiting in the car rider line at Harrison's school.  I've actually started using Pinterest for saving sites, rather than using the bookmark toolbar on my browser. It is just way easier to find my stuff and I love the picture option.

All of this pinning definitely has me feeling inspired. I was thinking it might be fun to have a little challenge/game. I've only used a few of my Pinterest ideas so far and I'd really like to start using at least one a week.  There are definitely things I'm pinning for future reference, but just as many I'd like to do now. So, who is with me? Here is what I'm thinking -

Create an album on Facebook or a Board on Pinterest (or both) for things you are actually creating or ideas you are using. My challenge is to upload something to  it at least once a week. Definitely more often if you are really that motivated! This way we are just sitting here pinning away and not doing anything with these fantastic ideas. Let's call it the Pinspiration Challenge. If you are in, then comment on my blog or on Facebook. Happy Pinning!

Oh, and if you have no idea what I'm talking about. Here is Pinterest. I'll be happy to email you an invite if you want one.

No comments: