Monday, January 11, 2010

Quick random thoughts....

I think it is funny that Cameron Diaz is on Sesame Street.

I need to get a shower so my Monday does not end up being a waste. I got plenty of sleep last night but am struggling to get busy. I have many errands to run today. We need groceries! I'm hoping to have time to go to Earth Fare which has been open for a month and I still have not graced them with my presence. I know they must be very sad about that.

My blog layout is really ugly. I want it to look cool.

I have to tie dye tonight. Have to. I need to dye 2 things for 2 people. Possibly make some stuff for the congo which initially I said I was taking a month off. We. will. see.

Mr. Noodle is annoyingly creep.  Mr. Noodle's brother, Mr. Noodle is equally so. Unfortunately my children do not agree.

I  need to make some phone calls this week about school. I just discovered Harrison might be able to go to a different public school as a priority #2 student.  I just want to thoroughly check all my options. I know it is only kindergarten and he won't be scarred for life but he is my son. It is my job to make sure he gets the best start possible. It is no different than my choice to breastfeed and feed him healthy. It all adds up in the big picture.  Although I've embraced the idea of homeschooling him this year I'm still not opposed to sending him to a good public school. He is my son. He is a child of God. He is worth the research and the time it takes to make a well informed decision.

What does God want me to do for Him today? Time to go pray!

No comments: