Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Many Shapes of Alicia

So I joined a gym today and worked out. I joined Fit One (Thanks for telling me Dana!) which is owned/operated by a family that goes to my church. I'm super excited. It isn't like a meat market so I felt totally comfortable exercising there today.

Anyway, when I was on the elliptical machine today I was all disgusted with myself. Then I got to thinking about how far I have come in the past 4 years. Now granted I still have "baby" weight to lose but I think I am too hard on myself. Because even if I don't lose the weight, I'm in better shape than I was 4 years ago.

Here are some pictures of my progress.
This was me as a skinny minnie 18 year old.

Some of my highest weights.


 
About halfway there

Trying on my old size 22's
 
Random pictures from spring 2007 - around my lowest weight. The last one is my 30th birthday with my friend Andrea.
 


So I do still get disgusted with my body but I look at these old pictures and I am thankful I am not that person anymore!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I cant see your pictures

becky bell said...

I can't see them either!

The Happy Holbrooks :) said...

They should work now! Sorry!

Ashley said...

Amazing transformation Alicia! You should be so proud of yourself!